The information you enter in this box will be published out to
calendars on our websites. Some will be visible only to members of the FIT
community, but others will be visible to members of the public. Your description
may be as simple as "This is a regular meeting of the Faculty Senate." But you
may have more information that you want to share to publicize your event. Here
are some tips:
- Say who is allowed to attend. Example: This
event is open to FIT students. OR This event is open to the
- Describe your event as thoroughly as possible without
writing too much. Aim for a couple of short paragraphs, if possible.
- Don't use jargon or FIT-specific language. Write clearly
so that someone unfamiliar with FIT can understand what your event is about.
- Include the full name, title, and organization of any
speaker or special guest.
- If there is a website associated with your event, include
a link. Example: For more information, visit www.yoursite.com.
- Include contact information.
- Do not use multiple fonts, colors, or styles. The
calendars have been set up to automatically style event listings.
- Please check spelling and grammar before